RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- S. Krajden “Scar Classification – Management options and future care costs” The Litigator. July 2012.
- D.J. Anastakis, S. Krajden, W. Ng, G. Martou, C.B. Novak. “Health Related Quality of Life and Disability Following Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injuries” Fourth Congress of the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery. June 24-26, 2007 – Athens, Greece.
- S. Krajden, B. Van Brenk, JL Semple, M.H. Brown. “A superiorly based, externally pedicled nasolabial flap for the repair of complex nasal tip defects” The Canadian Journal of Plastic Surgery. March/April 2002, Volume 10, Number 2: 81-84.
- S. Krajden. “Analysis of disability, chronic pain and quality of life following upper extremity peripheral nerve injuries” Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting. Quebec City, Quebec. June 2006.
- S. Krajden. “CT-based cephalometric ray analysis in a normocephalic pediatric population” Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting. Hamilton, Ontario. June 2004.